Used Japax Wire EDM Machines
Electrical discharge machining is a manufacturing process where materials such as metal and other conductive materials are machined to create tools, dies and complex designs. This process is completed using a wire EDM machine and is also referred to as spark machining due to the sparking action created by the machine’s electrical discharge during the tooling process.Wire EDM machines use a thin wire that produces a recurring electrical discharge between the wire and the workpiece to cut into the work material, which is flushed and cooled with deionized water. Since the wire never touches the metal, the process produces a clean surface finish that does not require deburring, making it ideal for applications involving intricate designs.
Advantages of Using Wire EDM Machines
- Clean process, no deburring
- Suitable for thin, delicate materials and intricate designs
- Works on any conductive material
North America’s Only Qualified Supplier of Used Japax Wire EDM MachinesMcWilliams Sales & Service Inc. is the only qualified supplier of used Japax EDM machines, either working as-is or fully reconditioned, in North America. We work with both Japax Small hole and wire EDM machines using fully trained staff with years of experience in service, training, parts, consumables, and application support.
All Japax EDM machines go through a rigorous, six-step testing, reconditioning and inspection process that is performed in our Brighton, MI office by trained employees. Our used EDM machines are provided with the following:
- Brand new consumables including guides, carbides, filters, flush nozzles, ion exchange resin and EDM wire
- Parts warranty
- Option for installation and training, if needed
Learn more about our Japax Wire EDM Machine reconditioning process or request a quote for a used EDM machine.
Contact Us to Learn More About Japax EDM MachinesIf you are interested in finding out more about our quality, used Japax EDM machines, contact our Sales Manager Kurt Mazurek at (248) 437-6616 or email@example.com
- We stock most parts needed in our MI office and all consumables either in our MI or NC offices
- McWilliams offers free phone support for Japax service, parts, and applications in both our MI and NC office